As a Customer Service Representative at United Rentals, you will provide service and support to internal and external customers. This is a pivotal role as you will be the first point of contact for many customers. Therefore, professionalism is key in this high volume and fast paced environment.
At United Rentals, we offer an exceptional environment and the opportunity to learn, grow and advance in your career. You will be supported by a strong management team that will help you achieve your goals. Plus, you will be empowered to contribute at a high level in our dynamic and engaging organization.
Additional duties include the following:
- Answer and appropriately direct inbound customer service calls and emails regarding rental termination requests, equipment service requests, rental requests, billing inquiries, escalations, etc.
- Log all call details into our ERP system, Rentalman
- Escalate after hours emergency service and rental requests
- Adhere to processes and call guidelines as applicable to the call type
- Other duties assigned as needed
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years Customer Service Experience
- Strong verbal skills and ability to speak clearly and articulate
- Data entry skills-40 wpm
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications
- Able to deal with a high volume of tasks, stressful, and sometimes unfamiliar situations
- Excellent time management and efficiency skills
- Excellent organizational skills with heavy attention to detail
- Able to deal with conflict and respond professionally