As a Class A CDL Driver (Night Shift) at United Rentals, your goal will be to deliver equipment to our customers in a safe, timely, efficient and courteous manner. At the same time, you will have the opportunity to advance your career and contribute to our company's tremendous success and unparalleled growth. Frequently interacting with our customers, you will serve as a company ambassador and will provide exceptional customer service. And since we're local, you'll be home every day.
This is a Night Shift position, starting at 6:00 p.m. nightly.
Additional responsibilities include the following:
- Maintain driver's logs and complete pre-trip inspections
- Adhere to all safety requirements particular to equipment including Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations
- Suggest equipment and supplies to meet customers' other needs
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Valid Class A CDL with acceptable driving record
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 2 years DOT regulated Commercial Driving Experience
- Superior customer service
- Ability to frequently lift items up to 45 lbs.
- Basic knowledge of construction equipment and safe driving procedures
- Diligent attention to safety
Best in class benefits package which includes medical, dental & vision, 401(K), paid time off, comprehensive training and development, and career growth opportunities.
United Rentals, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.