- Posted: 14 days ago
United is a leader in the repossession and remarketing industry. Our success has been built on providing exceptional service to our clients, many of whom are some of the largest lenders in the United States. By utilizing the latest technology and investing in the development of our people, United has experienced continued growth since our inception in 1973. We currently operate out of over 40 branches across the nation and are looking to expand our footprint into more locations soon.
One of the key ingredients to our sustained success and growth is our passionate, dedicated and talented Uniteders - that is what we call ourselves. We are more than associates, employees, co-workers - whatever word you want to use to describe a group of people that just work together. Uniteders are family. Uniteders are a group of people that unite together to create a working environment that encourages enthusiasm, comradery, creativity, individuality and grit. In return, we have shaped a culture that is not only different, but one of a kind. We are quirky and weird and different and unique. We are all those things. But collectively, we are UNITEDERS.
Due to company growth, we are now seeking a Network Administrator to join the team.
Our Network Administrator duties include:
- Maintaining computer networks and systems including software, mainframes, VPNs, routers and other physical hardware
- Installing and configuring network equipment to update or fix hardware or software issues
- Updating virus protection software to keep data and communications protected
- Monitoring computer systems to improve network performance for computer systems and networks
- Communicating networking issues to other employees and management, especially in training new users
- Fixing software and hardware configuration issues for users on-demand or from inspection of the systems
* Knowledge of Server Hardware Support and Maintenance.
United Recovery and Remarketing
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?