Real Estate Sales Agents and Brokers
United Real Estate Ashburn, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Real Estate Salesperson
- Did your company let you go? Are you worried you're not going to have the same kind of job you had before COVID?
- You want to get back out there and start earning again, but this time you want to be the one 'in charge'?
- Did you know that real estate is booming? Opportunities in the industry are growing and will continue to grow.
Real estate has always been a solid investment, even in uncertain times. Many now are looking to real estate as a way of preserving (and increasing) wealth while they watch the stock market fluctuate up and down almost daily. United Real Estate is a company that has not only held its ground during the crisis, but it is also making great strides by increasing transaction volume and agent count nationwide. How? Because the United Real Estate model is built for the new economy for the 21st century!
United Real Estate is growing rapidly and is hiring top sales agents for our Virginia, Maryland and DC offices. We need top sales professionals to help us with the volume and growth!
This is a commissioned based position. Average agents' earnings typically range from $50,000 to $250,000+ per year on our very generous compensation package of 100% full commission (no splits), no caps, no hidden fees. Full and part-time available. Take advantage of the up-and-coming real estate market boom in in a post-COVID-19 economy by taking on an opportunity with United Real Estate, one of the United Country Group Family of companies. United Country is the oldest and most successful, most long-standing brokerage in the United States, a 90+ year tradition in lifestyle properties excellence.
PLENTY of free parking. FREE GYM ACCESS FOR AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES! Office access 24/7.
Don’t have a real estate license to practice? We offer training towards state licensing for the right candidates. Mentorship and business building training offered to those candidates who qualify.
United Real Estate was recognized as a Top Franchise of 2018 by Entrepreneur Magazine’s Franchise 500® Ranking. URE was named as a "front-runner" in the real estate industry in 2013, "part of the next generation of real estate brokers" in 2014, as well as being listed in the "Power 200 Most Influential" in 2015, 2016 and 2017 by the Stefan Swanepoel Power 200 TRENDS Report. Through a worldwide franchise solution, URE continues to rapidly expand and was named to the Inc 5000 fastest-growing private companies in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019. Not many companies can claim this nomination consecutively over several years. The Swanepoel T3 Sixty Group recently announced Rick Haase, president of United Real Estate and chief operating officer of United Real Estate Group, has been named to the Swanepoel Power 200 (SP200), a repeated recognition among the most powerful and influential leaders in residential real estate.
URE’s phenomenal growth of thousands of agents monthly, its amazing leadership and its solid and expanding financial standing even in uncertain times is due to our unique business model. We call it the Freedom Model.
Our company's motto is #FindYourFreedom! You find freedom through your hard work, dedication and the tolls and resources we give you to grow a successful business.
Opportunities are available full and part-time.
Due to our company's rapid expansion, we are looking for top sales executives to help with the volume of growth.
Working with United Real Estate, you will get access to technology and support that no one else has in the business, advanced marketing services, training and education, contemporary designed office facilities – the office of the future, and global networking and local expertise:
- 100% of your hard-earned commission… that’s right….100 percent.
- Join teams of other agents focused on success.
- A six-figure salary.
- Latest and most advanced Client Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Automated marketing tools.
- The latest technology support and training to assist agents in their success, like 3D listing technology.
- In-house marketing firm ready to assist with full-marketing solutions.
- Discounted signage and collateral.
- Vendor management.
- 24/7 United Real Estate University.
- Live office training and Technology tune-ups.
- Career development training and United Jump Start (new agent training).
- Business Coaching System and Success Series.
- Café-style lounge and coffee bar.
- Collaborate conference rooms.
- Warm, contemporary environment.
- Paperless transaction management – 100% paperless.
- Full support of real estate teams.
- Access to 10,000 affiliated agents.
- Nurturing culture and professional atmosphere.
- Annual training and awards conventions.
- Regular networking events.
To be a member of the United Real Estate team, you should possess the following:
- Possess a valid real estate license. If you do not have a license, the right candidates will receive the training and assistance to get a license.
- The mindset of a problem solver.
- Experience using basic software and technology.
- Solid communication skills. Experience in presentations, teaching or meeting management.
- An engaging personality. Ability to be a negotiator. Ability to be a good listener.
- An attention to detail. Ability to understand property law and common real estate practices.
- An understanding of or the desire to understand the local housing market.
- Discipline and persistence.
- Project planning skills.
If you are interested in taking the most important step towards a new career in real estate, then we’d love to talk. If you’re a currently working agent and looking to make more of your business than what you’re currently getting, we need to have a conversation.
We look forward to hearing from you.
United Real EstateWhy Work Here?
The company culture is the best, compensation is amazing and we're the future of how real estate brokerages will operate!
United Real Estate – a division of the United Real Estate Group – was founded with the purpose of offering solutions to the challenges facing agents in the residential real estate brokerage industry. Providing the latest training, marketing and technology tools to both agents and brokers under a 100-percent commission strategy, United Real Estate makes it more profitable for an agent to sell real estate and for real estate brokers to leverage a complete system to better grow a successful, thriving real estate brokerage. Named as a "frontrunner" in the real estate industry in 2013, "part of the next generation of real estate brokers" in 2014, as well as being listed in the "Power 200 Most Influential" in 2015, 2016 and 2017 by the Stefan Swanepoel Power 200 TRENDS Report, United Real Estate has more than 70 offices and over 3,000 agents. Through a worldwide franchise solution, United continues to rapidly expand and was named to the Inc 5000 fastest growing private companies in 2015, 2016 and 2017. Driven by an unwavering commitment to giving back, a pillar of United's core values and guiding principles, United Real Estate is proud to support and partner with Autism Speaks, the world's leading autism science and advocacy organization, as United's charity of choice.
10780 Parkridge Blvd. RestonAshburn, VA