United Real Estate is hiring top sales agents for our Virginia, Maryland and DC offices.
Veterans are encouraged to apply.
This is a commissioned based position. Average agents typically range from $50,000 to $250,000+ on our very generous compensation package of 100% full commission (no splits), no caps, no hidden fees. Full and part-time available. Take advantage of the real estate market in 2019 by taking on an opportunity with United Real Estate, one of the United Country Group Family of companies. United Country is the oldest and most successful, most long-standing brokerage in the United States, a tradition of excellence that goes back to the 1920s.
Free parking. FREE GYM ACCESS FOR AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES! Office access 24/7.
Training and mentorship programs are provided towards state licensing and business buliding.
United Real Estate was recognized as a Top Franchise of 2018 by Entrepreneur Magazine’s Franchise 500® Ranking. URE was named as a "frontrunner" in the real estate industry in 2013, "part of the next generation of real estate brokers" in 2014, as well as being listed in the "Power 200 Most Influential" in 2015, 2016 and 2017 by the Stefan Swanepoel Power 200 TRENDS Report. Through a worldwide franchise solution, URE continues to rapidly expand and was named to the Inc 5000 fastest growing private companies in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019. URE phenomenal growth of thousands of agents monthly is due to our unique business model. We call it the Freedom Model.
Our company's motto is #FindYourFreedom! You find freedom through your hard work, dedication and the tolls and resources we give you to grow a successful business. Opporunities are available full and part-time.
Due to our company's rapid expansion, we are looking for top sales executives to help with the volume of growth.
Working with United Real Estate, you will get access to technology and support that no one else has in the business, advanced marketing services, training and education, contemporary designed office facilities – the office of the future, and global networking and local expertise:
- 100% of your hard-earned commission… that’s right….100 percent.
- Join teams of other agents focused on success.
- A six-figure salary.
- Latest and most advanced Client Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Automated marketing tools.
- The latest technology support and training.
- In-house marketing firm ready to assist with full-marketing solutions.
- Discounted signage and collateral.
- Vendor management.
- 24/7 United Real Estate University.
- Live office training and Technology tune-ups.
- Career development training and United Jump Start (new agent training).
- Business Coaching System and Success Series.
- Café-style lounge and coffee bar.
- Collaborate conference rooms.
- Warm, contemporary environment.
- Paperless transaction management – 100% paperless.
- Full support of real estate teams.
- Access to 10,000 affiliated agents.
- Nurturing culture and professional atmosphere.
- Annual training and awards conventions.
- Regular networking events.
To be a member of the United Real Estate team, you should possess the following:
- Possess a valid real estate license. If you do not have a license, the right candidates will receive the training and assistance to get a license.
- The mindset of a problem solver.
- Experience using basic software and technology.
- Solid communication skills. Experience in presentations, teaching or meeting management.
- An engaging personality. Ability to be a negotiator. Ability to be a good listener.
- An attention to detail. Ability to understand property law and common real estate practices.
- An understanding of or the desire to understand the local housing market.
- Discipline and persistence.
- Project planning skills.
If you are interested in taking the most important step towards a new career in real estate, then we’d love to talk.
Please send resumes and inquiries to the link provided.
We look forward to hearing from you!