EXPERIENCED SECURITY ACCOUNT MANAGER NEEDED! EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
One of the fastest growing security companies in Houston is looking for an Client Service Manager. This position will be responsible for a portfolio of account locations and the direct supervision of 100 officers.
Duties will include: scheduling, payroll, overtime control, contract adherence, quality control, direct supervision of assigned personnel, recruiting, interviewing, training, internal and external communications (oral and written), Client Satisfaction and Customer Service.
This manager should have extensive working knowledge of the contract security industry. Emphasis will be in Client Relations, Employee Relations; and, ensuring the best possible security program at our client locations.
Candidate should possess a minimum of 3-5 years management experience, convey a highly professional image and attitude towards clientele and employees. Must be able to meet requirements and maintain a current Security Officer License in the State of Texas.
Candidate will pass a background investigation to include criminal history, credit history, valid driver’s license, stable work history, personality profile test, and drug screen.
- Supervise the day to day security operations of assigned Division
- Serves as the point of contact for every client in the portfolio.
- The Manager is required to have full ownership of the Division.
- The Account Manger will be responsible of all security officers to include hiring/selection, scheduling, training, coaching, development.
- Ensure that every site is operating with the highest customer service without the lip service.
- Meets regularly with client representatives for status updates; addresses any actual or potential problems; supports security planning; reviews and updates post orders.
- PRIORITY WILL BE Building, improving and maintaining effective relationships with both client and employees
- Coordinate necessary support services to effectively manage client site to meet operational goals and provide quality customer service
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Time Management
- Ability to hiring, developing, motivating and retaining quality staff.
- Strong customer service Delivery is a must
- Ability to interact effectively at various social levels and across diverse cultures.
- Ability to be an effective leader.
- Ability to be a problem solver and great communicator
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to delegate and execute orders given
- Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills required.
Travel 50% of time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $48,000.00 /year