United Professional Engineering is a firm providing Structural Engineering, Building Design, Building Envelope Restoration and other related services in the south-east Florida region. We are based in lake Worth, FL. We are seeking a talented Drafter/Designer with the ability to create residential and commercial construction documents.
- Develop construction documents for bidding, permitting and construction
- Project Management
- Construction Administration
- Collaborate professionally both internally and externally with fellow team members, clients, contractors, building officials, and engineers
- Complete deadlines on time and on budget while maintaining excellence in our design
- Manage multiple projects concurrently
- 5 years’ minimum experience preferred, but might consider designer that understands how building structures are assembled
- Must have knowledge of and experience in creating residential and commercial construction drawings
- Must be able to start and finish residential projects with little guidance
- Must have some construction administration experience
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Preferred Associates or Bachelor's degree in Architectural Design, Drafting, or related field.
- The ideal candidate will be a customer service oriented reliable team player with excellent time management skills and well-developed problem-solving abilities, combined with a strong sense of urgency, high level of detail orientation, and flexibility.
- Excellent communication skills and professional demeanor
- Must be willing to travel to job-sites within a 100 mile radius of the office