Looking for a career? “We Got It” is our motto! And we have a career opportunity for you! United Pacific is one of the largest company owned and operated retail and wholesale gas and convenience companies. With a West Coast based corporate support center and over 400 locations we can offer development opportunities including training, tuition reimbursement, flexible hours and management career tracks.
We’re growing, changing and building and if you’re looking to do the same check out our opportunity below. We’re currently hiring for multiple shifts. So if you’re looking for a flexible role with different hours, a part time position or a full time role. We may have it!
As a Sales Associate you’ll assist in the running of our convenience store, helping our customers by “making life a little bit easier.” While you learn about the operation of the business you’ll support activities like: providing excellent customer service, running the cash register, making our products look their best on the shelf, recommending products to customers and making sure the store is a place you would love to shop in.
All associates qualify for benefits like tuition reimbursement and 401K match. Full time associates qualify for these and medical, dental and vision insurance. All associates are afforded training and development opportunities.
What are we looking for?
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- A High School diploma or GED is preferred but not required.
- We need smart entrepreneurs, so we need for you to be comfortable working alone in the store for extended periods of time.
- You need to have the ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and written.
- We also need you to provide proof of your authorization to work in the United States if hired.
- We want to be flexible and support our team members’ needs and this means we all need to be flexible to work varying shifts, including overnight shifts and holidays.
- Some of the physical abilities necessary are:
- Ability to stand and/or walk for an at least 8 hours.
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or carry up to 20 pounds from ground to overhead up to 30 minutes of workday.
- Ability to occasionally push and pull with arms up to a force of 20 pounds (i.e., utilizing a hand-truck).
- Ability to occasionally climb a ladder to store or retrieve materials, and/or place or remove signage.
- Significant amount of work is performed indoors, but there are times when extended periods of work may be performed outside.
- Capable of working in small spaces at times.
To be successful at United Pacific, each of us must embrace the following Core Values: Honesty, Respect, Efficiency, Positive Attitude, and Teamwork. These values influence our daily work and enhance our service commitment to our customers, vendor partners, communities, and each other. They help define who we are today and guide us to become even better tomorrow.
The job qualifications described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. United Pacific is an EOE.
Why Work Here?United Pacific is an independent multi-billion dollar gasoline and convenience store retailer. Today, through its retail convenience locations and its retail and wholesale fuel distribution, United Pacific's network includes 400 company-operated stores and 56 fee-operated locations and supplies nearly 200 independent dealer operations. United Pacific has established itself as one of the largest independent owners, suppliers and operators of gas stations and convenience stores in the Western United States. The Company offers motor fuels products under the 76, Conoco, Phillips, Shell, Chevron and United Oil brands and convenience items through the Rocket, We Got It! Food Mart, My Goods Market and Circle K brands. United Pacific employs over 2,500 and operates its retail and wholesale businesses in California, Nevada, Oregon, Washington and Colorado.
Awesome Company With Great Benefits & Plenty of Advancement Opportunity!