Looking for a career? “We Got It” is our motto! And we have a career opportunity for you! United Pacific is one of the largest company owned and operated retail and wholesale gas and convenience companies. With a West Coast based corporate support center and over 300 locations we can offer development opportunities including training, tuition reimbursement, flexible hours and management career tracks.
We’re growing, changing and building and if you’re looking to do the same check out our opportunity below. We’re currently hiring for multiple shifts. So if you’re looking for a flexible role with different hours, a part time position or a full time role. We may have it!
The Car Wash Attendant at is responsible for performing maintenance duties at a United Pacific car wash. He or she must always ensure that the highest cleanliness standards of customer service are practiced. The Car Wash Attendant is expected to perform all duties in a timely manner. This position reports to the Car Wash Manager.
All associates qualify for benefits like tuition reimbursement and 401K match. Full time associates qualify for these and medical, dental and vision insurance. All associates are afforded training and development opportunities.
- Spray cars as they enter the car wash, wipe down vehicles.
- Operate automated car wash to remove surface dirt on vehicles.
- Maintain equipment, schedule service as needed at appropriate times.
- Clean upholstery, rugs, and other surfaces, using cleaning agents, applicators, and cleaning devices.
- Vacuum interior of vehicles to remove loose dirt and debris using a vacuum cleaner.
- Apply special purpose cleaners to remove foreign materials which do not respond to normal cleaning procedures, utilizing experience and following recommendations of product manufacturer.
- Maintain the landscaping at the car wash facility to ensure “curb appeal” to the general public.
- Performs general janitorial duties: Touch up paint, repair minor plumbing issues, vacuum, sweep, empty trash cans, dust, replace light bulbs, etc.
- Maintain inventory of cleaners, compounds and tools to properly and efficiently complete assigned work.
- Arrange cars on the lot and ensure car lot is neat and orderly.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What are we looking for?
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- Must utilize hands and fingers frequently; must be able to handle and feel items, reach with arms as necessary
- Must be able to provide proof of authorization to work in the United States if hired.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, in both verbally and written form.
- Ability to concentrate when in a fast-paced restaurant environment while managing multiple tasks.
- Demonstrated interest and willingness to serve the public in a positive manner at all times.
- Capable of working in small spaces at times.
- Physical abilities necessary:
- Ability to endure prolonged periods of standing, walking, bending and stooping and adhere to proper techniques to ensure safety.
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or carry up to 20lbs across short distances.
- Ability to occasionally push and pull with arms up to a force of 20lbs (i.e., utilizing hand truck)
To be successful at United Pacific, each of us must embrace the following Core Values: Honesty, Respect, Efficiency, Positive Attitude, and Teamwork. These values influence our daily work and enhance our service commitment to our customers, vendor partners, communities, and each other. They help define who we are today and guide us to become even better tomorrow.
The job qualifications described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. United Pacific is an EOE.