- Invoice trips at appropriate times.
- Maintain correct customer mail shipped daily.
- Answer phones in a timely and professional manner and take and relay messages.
- Complete daily reporting and process invoices from customer.
- Take receiving appointments and enter data when needed.
- Monitor receiving window for inbound delivery drivers including pallet pick-up, etc.
- Cross train in both receiving and appointment scheduling.
- Performs miscellaneous related duties as instructed.
- Other duties and responsibilities may occur and be assigned as deemed necessary by management.
- Two years PC, computer and equipment use.
- Customer service experience
- Two years office experience