RN or LPN for Health Care Center
United Methodist Retirement Communities & Porter Hills Chelsea, MI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
UMRC& Porter Hills is currently hiring a Nurse (RN or LPN) forKresge Healthcare & Rehabilitationin Chelsea, Michigan. This position is Full Time, Days(10:30 am - 11:00 pm), 72 hours per 2-week pay period.
Part of Chelsea Retirement Community,Kresge Healthcare & Rehabilitation provides person-centered skilled and rehab care. We have a5-Star Rating!
What You Will Do Here:
The Nurse (RN/LPN)in this role supports the mission of UMRC & Porter Hills by:
- Providing direct and indirect nursing care to assigned patients.
- Working under the direct and indirect supervision of the Director of Nursing or designee but is independent in the application of advanced nursing knowledge and skills.
- Managing complex clinical situations
What You'll Need to be Successful:
- Commitment to the wellness, dignity and independence of older adults
- Attitude of teamwork, compassion, grace and excellence
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing (RN) or successful completion of a Practical Nursing program (LPN).
- Active State of Michigan RN License or active certification as an LPN
- CPR certification
- Minimum of one (1) year working with the frail and elderly
What You Can Expect:
UMRC & Porter Hills acknowledges the commitment and skill of our employees by offering the following Benefits & Perks:
- Affordable and layered benefit plans for individuals hired for 30+ hours/week
- Voluntary benefit options (including Life Insurance) for team members hired for 16-29 hours/week
- Retirement Savings Plan with potential Company match
- Wellness Reimbursement Plan
- Education Tuition Assistance
- Paid Time Off: 6 Paid Holidays/year PLUS a Paid Floating Holiday & Paid Birthday Holiday!
- DailyPay option allows for next-day paycheck
- Employee Discounted Lunch choices, WheelsToWork... and more!
Who We Are:
UMRC & Porter Hills is a non-profit, faith-based leader in providing high-quality residential and support services to older adults, currently serving over 6,700 older Michigan adults annually across 22 counties in the lower peninsula! As trusted senior care experts, we are committed to promoting the wellness, dignity and independence of older adults with grace. UMRC & Porter Hills, with a combined service history of more than 160 years, provides for the current needs of older adults and their families with innovative and compassionate solutions, built upon our strong foundation of experience and integrity.
UMRC & Porter Hills is a federally funded program through CMS and the State of Michigan. All employees are expected to adhere to the Resident and Participant Rights. UMRC, INC. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.