We are currently searching for a Savvy Customer Service Administrator to work onsite at our Florence, SC headquarters. Successful candidates will have excellent customer service and must be outcome-oriented. The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with strong attention to detail is essential. You will be fully engaged and busy from the first day and we guarantee there will never be a dull moment
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Why Work Here?United Laser is dedicated to providing Managed Print Services and printer repair solutions to business nationwide. By supporting over 70,000 print devices and partnerships with the industries recognized manufacturing leaders, we have grown to be one of the premier providers in our industry. Learn more from our website at www.unitedlaser.com.
Perfect balance of an informal, fun, fast growing, and professional company!