Customer Service Representative
United Language Group San Antonio, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Operator is responsible for the day-to-day call center functions, ensuring that both our interpreters and clients are connected in a timely manner, while maintaining Operator performance expectations. This role will handle various tasks including taking in-bound calls, collecting and verifying client data and transferring calls to an over-the-phone interpreter.
Essential Duties + Responsibilities
- Answer in-bound calls; (Fast paced environment) on average 300- 400 calls per day
- Collect and verify client data; including access codes, employee identification,
reference numbers, and various other data as needed.
- Act as a back-up for interpreters; Interpreting calls,
- Ensure quality of phone lines and connection between all parties
- Complete operator reports using Adminica system to ensure all problems are notated
for future reference
- Other duties as may be reasonably requested
Education, Experience + Skills
- Able to work flexible hours; including evenings and weekends
- Proven skills utilizing computer systems including Microsoft Suite
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Energetic self-starter who takes initiative and creative approach to problem solving
Work From Home:
This is an in-office Position with the option to qualify to work from home. Standard WFH Guideline is 30 days and is decided based on the following:
· Must successfully complete training and show consistent performance
· Attendance/Schedule Adherence
· Technology capability
· Having a Compliant WFH Environment
· Must successfully complete training and show consistent performance.
*This position requires a background check and a drug screen*
Equal Employment Opportunity
United Language Group is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. United Language Group
prohibits unlawful discrimination and harassment and affords equal employment opportunities to
employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and any other protected class status under applicable federal and applicable state law.
United Language Group
100 Northeast Interstate 410 LoopSan Antonio, TX
BusinessView all jobs at United Language Group