UNITED LABORATORIES MD
United Laboratories MD Laboratories is seeking an Outside Sales Representative to drive growth in Lawton, OK. Our customers are in the healthcare industry – hospitals, long-term care, and clinics. Our focus at United Laboratories MD Supply Division is to serve with quality products and Responsible Innovations™ that work to improve properties, costs, and operation. This is business-to-business sales providing specialty chemical and more... Must be a self-starter, hungry and willing to cold-call.
We offer world-class products and an excellent sales training program that will put you on the road to success fast. Now is an ideal time to get into this growing industry with new industry regulations and the growth of environmental green products. At United Labs, we fully believe that our sales force is the foundation of our company and we are always looking for the best people across the country to represent us with honesty and integrity.
What does UNITED LABS need from you?
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2-3 years of outside business-to-business sales experience with a record of accomplishment of success preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Proficiency with computers/tablets
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Ability to pass a background check
- Bilingual skills preferred but not required
- Highly Trainable
What does United Labs have to offer you?
- Weekly guarantee, plus commission
- Monthly Per Diem Allowance
- Bonus program
- Continuous sales and product training
- College Loan Repayment plan
- 401k, Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Customer Service support
- Local protected territory - NO OVERNIGHT TRAVEL
- Career growth opportunities - we promote from within
- Employee-ownership – ESOP stock certificates after one year
Please visit our website at www.unitedlabsinc.com
If you are looking for an opportunity with unlimited earning potential in an industry that is virtually recession proof, then we would like to speak to you. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status.