Business Operations Coordinator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are recruiting an energetic and self-motivated Business Operations Coordinator to grow with us at UKC. In this fast-paced role, you would be responsible for overseeing administrative duties for various Human Resource functions to overseeing our sponsor and advertiser relationships.
This role reports to our Vice President overseeing our Human Resources functions and company operations, and is an in-office position in Kalamazoo, Michigan.
We are looking for a driven and detail-oriented team member who:
- Has a combination of experience and education/training in HR or Sales
- Adaptable self-starter who exhibits strong motivation to complete sales and achieve goals
- Possesses a high level of integrity, can solve problems, and communicate efficiently in a cross-functional organization
- Exhibits strong ability to make decisions, remain highly organized, and manage multiple projects at a time
Your core responsibilities would be to:
- Coordinate recruiting by sourcing candidates and performing interviews
- Oversee administrative for HR functions including new hire orientation, benefits offerings, and organizing employee performance review forms
- Maintain relationships with current sponsors and advertisers and support business development of soliciting new and potential sponsors
- Maintain contracts for sponsors and advertisers and ensure contract requirements are executed properly
- Oversee administrative support for various projects and teams
Our compensation and benefit offering to you:
- Company-supported medical and life insurance programs. Dental, vision, and Aflac plans available
- Paid time off plus paid holidays at start of employment
- 401(k) with company matched contributions
- Continuous training and development programs with opportunities for growth and advancement
- Salary for this position is commensurate with experience
If you love business operations, B2B business development, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, we know you would love working on our team.
Dogs that do more.™
United Kennel Club
100 E Kilgore RdKalamazoo, MI
Get fresh Business Development Coordinator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.