Location:5029 Kyle Center Dr (S FM 1626), Kyle, TX 78640
Part-Time Availability:This position works an average of 27-29 hours per week and will not exceed 29 hours per week
Weekday Schedule:Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 7:15AM-6:45PM; OFF Tuesdays and Thursdays
Rotating Saturday Shift: 8:30AM-2:30PM
**We can be flexible in working around part-time hours Monday through Thursday during business hours. This position requires availability to work Fridays and Saturdays**
As a Teller at United Heritage Credit Union (UHCU), you have the pleasure of working in a professional and positive environment every day. You will provide our valued members exemplary customer service as you accurately and efficiently process everyday banking transactions such as deposits, withdrawals, transfers, payments, and more. Truth is, you will interact with more members than anyone else. We are looking for someone who is not afraid to strike up a conversation and find an opportunity in every member transaction. You will focus on the complete member experience, ensuring transactions are conducted with precision and without error. We take pride in truly caring about our members' financial well-being. You must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, while maintaining professionalism and working efficiently.
Tellers are the frontline to our success at UHCU and we are looking for candidates who are committed to providing that exceptional customer service experience to our members. If you are interested in growing your career and becoming a part of our team, please submit your application today!
As a Teller with UHCU you'll get to:
- Promote and maintain positive relationships with our members and your teammates.
- Promote, cross-sell, and refer credit union products and services to fulfill our members' financial needs.
- Give back. We are proud to be partners in the communities in which we serve and we do that by participating and volunteering in so many community events and initiatives, it is impossible to list them all.
- Gain a career. United Heritage provides a reputable environment with opportunity for growth, career opportunities, and the unparalleled ability to make a difference in a dynamic, team-oriented environment. It's way more than "just a job" to us!
What you will need to succeed:
- Excellent listening ability and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to work hard, find solutions and have fun.
- Passion for providing outstanding service to our members.
- The ability to collaborate with team members.
- Strong attention to detail, with a focus on accuracy and quality of work.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- At least 6 months of cash handling and customer service experience within the last 12 months; previous Teller experience is a plus.
- Previous experience cross-selling products and/or services.
- Previous experience in a service oriented position where the primary focus was external customer service.
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule as hours/schedule are subject to change based on the needs of the business.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus.
About United Heritage Credit Union:
The Credit Union was established in 1957 as an Austin-based credit union, and over 60 years later we continue to serve communities in 18 counties, as well as those that live in the rest of Texas through TXCC membership. Through innovative technology, exemplary service standards and competitive products, United Heritage continues to be a strong force in the credit union industry.UHCU has over $1 billion in assets, more than 64,000 members, 12 locations, and approximately 220 employees. We are a full-service financial institution whose vision is "To Be the Financial Institution of Choice."Our team members voted us as one of the Austin-American Statesman's Top Workplaces for six consecutive years.Being part of our credit union means being part of our community.
- Competitive Benefits Package
- 401(k) options (Pre-Tax and/or Roth)
- Generous paid time off (PTO)
- Education Reimbursement Program
Important Note: We take hiring very seriously. Interviewing at UHCU may include phone interviews, as well as 1st & 2nd round interviews. We are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, but we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates whom we identify as a potential fit. We will be sure to contact you if that is the case!