Branch Manager (River Place)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Location: 10815 Ranch Road 2222, Austin, TX 78730
United Heritage Credit Union serving Texas for over 60 years
Founded in 1957, we are an Austin-based credit union with over $1 billion in assets, 12 bank branches located throughout Austin and Tyler, Texas, and about 210 employees. Our employees voted us as one of the Austin-American Statesman's Top Workplaces for five consecutive years. UHCU goes above and beyond to cultivate a culture of integrity and innovation. Come join this award winning team to see what makes UHCU a great place to work!
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a dynamic leader in the Branch Manager role at our River Place location. You will motivate your team to acquire, expand, and retain member relationships that build member loyalty and satisfaction. This position is accountable for managing the day-to-day operations of the branch, attaining branch performance goals and objectives, developing your staff to maximize performance and providing excellent member service. As the Branch Manager, you will serve as the face of United Heritage Credit Union in the community by actively participating in community events and conducting business development activities.
As a Branch Manager you will:
- Manage branch personnel including training, mentoring and development; monitoring, evaluating and coaching performance; staffing, scheduling, prioritizing, and delegating work assignments; and enforcing policies, procedures, productivity, and member service standards.
- Oversee day to day operations of the branch; provide guidance and participate in daily operational and sales activities to achieve member service and business growth objectives.
- Drive, monitor and report progress on branch objectives, standards and goals; develop and implement process and performance improvement solutions when gaps are identified.
- Develop and maintain effective business relationships through strong community involvement.
What you will need to succeed:
- A gift for motivating employees to exceed performance standards.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong sales, leadership and coaching skills.
- Developed critical thinking and decision making skills with the ability to interpret and analyze financial and credit information.
- Strong attention to detail with high concern for data accuracy.
- Excellent organizational skills with proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities and projects in a fast paced environment with competing priorities and deadlines.
- Strong networking/business development experience.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Three years of retail banking operations experience.
- A minimum of two years supervisory or management experience in a financial institution.
- Working knowledge of cash handling procedures, including account reconciliation and balancing.
- Working knowledge of credit union/banking operations, products, and services.
- Solid technology skills, including ability to navigate and search related websites, and intermediate proficiency with Microsoft office (Excel, Office, Word,) and banking software applications.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
United Heritage Credit Union
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at United Heritage Credit Union