Assistant Branch Manager - Georgetown
- Posted: over a month ago
Location: 12 Waters Edge Cir Georgetown, Texas 78626
Schedule: Flexible availability to work up to 40 hours per week during the business hours between 7:30AM-6:45PM Monday through Friday and rotating Saturdays from 8:30AM-2:30PM to meet branch scheduling needs.
United Heritage Credit Union (UHCU) is looking for a highly motivated and skilled Assistant Branch Manager to lead by positive example. You will support branch management in supervising the Teller line by being knowledgeable about solutions, acting decisively to resolve issues and working hard to ensure service levels are consistently high. You will provide oversight and assist members with teller transactions, new account openings and account maintenance, while identifying sales opportunities and recommending solutions to fulfill our members' financial needs.
Our Assistant Branch Managers understand the important role our Tellers have in the member experience, so they partner with their team to cultivate a warm and welcoming atmosphere built upon trust and respect. They take the time to foster employee development through training and coaching to inspire actions that increase productivity, help attain goals and achieve initiatives. By combining leadership with collaboration, you will help ignite the spark for our successes.
In this role at UHCU you will:
- Supervise, coach, motivate and train our Teller line.
- Provide support to Platform staff and be able to perform all related duties while providing coverage as deemed necessary.
- Actively participate in cross selling and referring beneficial products and services to members and non-members.
- Address escalated member complaints and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Schedule and monitor the daily activities of the branch and assist the manager in overseeing the daily operations of the branch.
- Create and promote a positive first impression for our members to help establish strong member relationships.
- Ensure staff is well trained and knowledgeable on all credit union policies and procedures.
What you will need to succeed:
- Strong organizational, time management, and problem solving skills.
- Working knowledge of credit union or banking teller operations, products, and services.
- High level of attention to detail and problem solving abilities.
- Knowledge and ability to coach and develop a team of tellers, as well as assist with platform coverage when necessary.
- Ability to manage member conflict, communicate effectively, and research and reconcile accounts.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in banking operations or a similar environment.
- At least 1 year of supervisory experience.
- Experience with cash handling procedures, including account reconciliation and balancing.
- College degree in management or a related field is preferred.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus.
About United Heritage Credit Union:
The Credit Union was established in 1957 as an Austin-based credit union, and over 65 years later we continue to serve communities in Central Texas, Austin and Tyler communities, as well as those that live in the rest of Texas through TXCC membership. Through innovative technology, exemplary service standards and competitive products, United Heritage continues to be a strong force in the credit union industry. UHCU has over $1.4 billion in assets, more than 74,000 members, 11 branch locations, and approximately 270 employees. We are a full-service financial institution whose vision is "To be your primary financial institution." Being part of our credit union means being part of our community.
- Competitive Benefits Package
- 401(k) options (Pre-Tax and/or Roth)
- Generous paid time off (PTO)
- Education Reimbursement Program
Important Note: We take hiring very seriously. Interviewing at UHCU may include phone interviews, as well as 1st & 2nd round interviews. We are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, but we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates whom we identify as a potential fit. We will be sure to contact you if that is the case!
United Heritage Credit Union
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at United Heritage Credit Union