Title: Surgical Tech – Surgical Balloon Pump
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 13 weeks assignment
- In addition to performing the duties of the Surgical Technician/ Sr. Surgical Technician functions in a specialty service and utilize and troubleshoots service implementation and equipment and is a resource to the Surgical Technicians.
- An Operating Room Technician (CST) is an important part of the surgical care team. Operating Room Technician jobs involve patient transfer to and from the OR, situating patients on the operating table, prepping them for surgery, and assisting the physician during surgery. Additional responsibilities are cleaning and sterilizing the OR as well as managing surgical supply inventory. There are several types of OR Tech jobs, including Scrub Technologist, Certified Surgical Technologist, and Surgical First Assistant.
Surgical Tech Job Requirements:
- Valid BLS through the American Heart Association
- A minimum of 1 years or more of recent experience in the Operating Room
- Additional certifications and training are always desirable
United Health Systems