Physical Therapist - (PT)
United Health Systems King City, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Physical Therapist - PT
Job Location: Medford, OR
Duration: 10 weeks
Shift: 8 hours (Shift is 8-5 with hour lunch Mon-Fri. We serve the hospital on Saturday and all the therapists share that responsibility, so there would be 1 and at most 2 Saturday per month with time off during the week.)
Rate: Best Rates Available
We are looking for PT with both in and out-patient experience. The workload is about 50/50 between the two. Shift is 8-5 with hour lunch Mon-Fri. We serve the hospital on Saturdays and all the therapists share that responsibility, so there would be 1 and at most 2 Saturday per month with time off during the week.
We would like to have this traveler start asap
Duties and Responsibilities of Physical Therapist:
- Provides physical therapy services to patients according to a written physician's plan of care.
- May train the patient in the use of a prosthetic device.
- Participates in discharge planning for the patient.
- Prepares and submits a clinical progress summary based on the attainment of goals as directed by Organization policy.
- Supervises Physical Therapy Assistants according to organization policy and state regulations.
Requirements of Physical Therapist:
- Possesses a degree from a baccalaureate or master's program in physical therapy approved by an accredited organization.
- CERTIFICATIONS: Must have a PT License. - BLS/BCLS certifications required. BLS must be completed through American Heart Association, American Health and Safety, or American Red Cross.
- At least 1 Year of experience.
United Health Systems
AddressKing City, CA
HealthcareView all jobs at United Health Systems