Occupational Therapist-Contract/Per Diem
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Brief Company Intro
United Health System is a well known provider for healthcare services within United States.
United Health System has always strived to be Customer-oriented, Compassionate, Candid and Compliant. We are committed for your success. You can count on us!
We believe in working as a team with persistent stress on excelled deliverance. Our underlined principle is that honest and sincere disposition pays off. In continuous quest to be the best for both our clients and our employees we work with simple strategies that produce best results
An occupational therapist is a health professional who is responsible for helping patients regain their ability to perform daily living and work activities. Their patients have generally lost these abilities because of mental, physical, developmental, or emotional conditions.
This is one member of a rehabilitation team that may also include a physical therapist, speech pathologist, psychologist, and social worker. Occupational therapists may work with specific populations such as children or the elderly, or they may work in specialized settings, including mental health institutions and skilled nursing facilities
Occupational Therapist Responsibilities
- Conduct patient assessments and evaluations to determine their physical condition, limitations, medical histories and personal goals
- Communicate with physicians and other health care providers to confirm plans of care
- Advise family members and other supportive individuals about the level of care the patient needs
- Provide occupational therapy guidance, support and education during patient sessions
- Teach patients how to interact with adaptive technology
- Show patients how to use assistive devices
- Assist patients with purchasing products to help them achieve their goals
- Guide patients through graded activities
- Generate reports for patients and their physicians and families
- Visit patients' homes to help install or use assistive devices
Occupational Therapist Requirements
- Master's Degree in Occupational Therapy required
- 3+ years' experience providing occupational therapy to seniors
- Current state OT license required
- Willingness to participate in continued education courses
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Updated Resume
- State OT License
- Covid Certificate
- Valid ID Proof
- BLS Certificate
13 Weeks Contract in a Skilled Nursing Facility
OR Per Diem(Flexible Schedule)
$50 - $60 (Open)
- Benefits - Medical, Dental, VSP (as per company policy)
United Health Systems
AddressLive Oak, CA
HealthcareView all jobs at United Health Systems
Get fresh Occupational Therapist Per Diem jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.