United Health Systems Ashburn, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
United Health System is hiring for COVID vaccination site managed by government organization in a public location. The administration of vaccine site will require to build a team who performs within the instructions of the site manager and follows all the protocol for the successful completion of the site goals. Site start dates gets rolled out very soon, hence we prefer you start completing the hiring formalities NOW!! We are focused in providing a full support to this site by delivering a team of dedicated and compassionate vaccination team.
Our company has over 20 years of experience in managed healthcare services and a highly rated in healthcare services by clients and employees.
Apply for this position and talk to our recruitment team
HIRING FOR: NURSE PRACTITIONER
SITE LOCATION RADIUS: Ashburn, VA
START DATE: WILL BE ANNOUCED SHORTLY
SHIFT TIMINGS: 8 HOURS OR 12 HOURS
OVERTIME: APPLICABLE AFTER 8 HOURS
WORKING DAYS: FLEXIBLE TO WORK WEEKDAYS AND WEEKENDS - FULL TIME UNTIL THE SITE IS FUNCTIONAL
REQUIREMENTS: CURRENT ACTIVE LICENSE AS A NURSE PRACTITIONER
ADDITIONAL DETAILS: WILL BE DISCUSSED
ORIENTATION: YOU ARE REQUIRED TO COMPLETE A GOVERNMENT ORIENTATION FOR 5 TO 9 HOURS BEFORE STARTING YOUR FIRST DAY.
CONTACT RECRUITER:MANSI BHATT - DIRECT - 4088836976 AND EMAIL - MANSI@UHCSTAFFING.COM
- Heal operations support for prescription refills, lab follow up, and coordinated care management
- See patients on regular basis, with goals set to drive interpersonal relationships with patients and families
- Perform EMR charting
- Act as a key member to Vaccinate the patients and educate them about it
- Over see and assign responsibilities to fellow co-workers into the Vaccination drive program
- Educate patients about the benefits of the COVID 19 Vaccine
United Health Systems
HealthcareView all jobs at United Health Systems