LPN/RN - Day/Night
United Health Systems Caldwell, ID
- Posted: over a month ago
- 12 hour shifts DAYS OR NIGHTS
- ASAP need for an LPN or RN
- Licensed practical nurses (LPN's) fill important roles in modern healthcare practices. Their primary job duty is to provide routine care, observe patients' health, assist doctors and registered nurses, and communicate instructions to patients regarding medication, home-based care, and preventative lifestyle changes.
- Obtains patient vital signs, including pulse, blood pressure, temperature, and respiration.
- Record a patient’s medical history accurately
- Observe patients under treatment to identify progress, side-effects of medications, etc.
- Communicates with patients and their families.
- Observing and recording patients’ conditions and reactions to medications and treatments
- Attends general and medical staff meetings and participates in quality improvement projects.
- Minimum 1 year of LPN experience is required
- Home Health experience is required
- Medical nursing required and Skilled nursing or geriatric nursing experience preferred.