Emergency Room Registered Nurse
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Brief Company Intro
United Health System is a well-known provider of healthcare services within the United States.
United Health System has always strived to be Customer-oriented, Compassionate, Candid and Compliant. We are committed for your success. You can count on us!
We believe in working as a team with persistent stress on excelled deliverance. Our underlined principle is that honest and sincere disposition pays off. In continuous quest to be the best for both our clients and our employees we work with simple strategies that produce best results
- Critical-Thinking Skills: Nurses will need to assess a patient's health, as well as detect changes in symptoms, health or pain, and will need to know when action is necessary.
- Compassion: Nurses help people. They should be sympathetic to a patient's needs, and be able to deal with people in various states of pain, trauma and tragedy.
- Attention to Detail: Nurses can help doctors operate, administer medicines and work with specific treatments that, if wrong could prove fatal. Attention to detail is crucial.
- Organizational Skills: Nurses will face multiple patients, with differing needs, stages of health and risks. Being organized and knowing how to prioritize will be helpful.
- Calm Under Pressure: ER Nurses face urgent, life-or-death situations almost daily. Being able to function in the heat of emergency will be necessary.
- Patience: Giving care under stressful circumstances requires patience.
- Communication Skills: Nurses communicate directly with patients who are scared, in pain or in shock. Families will have questions and want answers. Good nurses need to be patient listeners and good communicators to help keep everyone calm and help them understand the situation.
- BLS, ACLS, PALS, CPI, NIHSS - Certificates required from AHA.
- Travel Experience IL License 4:1 ratio Top 10 Diagnosis/Procedures: chest pain, abdominal pain, stroke, stemi, covid, sob, trauma (multiple dx associated with trauma pts), sore throat, vaginal bleeding, sepsis Any special procedure done on the unit? ECMO Common Medications used on the unit? Paralytics, sedatives, narcotic pain medication, steroids, antibiotics, pressors, antipyritics, titratble gtts. Common Equipment: chest tubes, ventilators, difficult airway cart.
- An active CA RN license required
- AHA BLS required
- AHA ACLS required
- NIHSS required
- ABM/MAB within 60 days of hire, annually thereafter
$3400 (Weekly Gross)
- Benefits - Medical, Dental, VSP (as per company policy)
- CEU Credits
- Travel Perks
- Retirement Plan eligibility
- PTO eligibility
Healthcare Recruiting Manager
United Health Systems
HealthcareView all jobs at United Health Systems
Get fresh Emergency ROOM Nurse jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.