Title: Emergency Room - RN
Location: San Jose, CA
Duration: 13 Weeks Assignment
Shift: All shifts available
- Responsible for maintaining care standards in the emergency room.
- Able to assess patients quickly, prioritize, and assist in minor procedures.
- Manage patient check-in process, performance of triage work for doctors, and assisting with initial insurance paperwork.
- Communicate with doctors and patients to keep everyone updated on test results and treatment recommendations.
- Collaborate with laboratory personnel and report lab findings back to ER doctors.
- Assist in the care of traumas, cardiac arrests, strokes, sexual assaults and conscious sedations.
- Demonstration of sound decision-making in emergency scenarios based on patient conditions such as vital signs, patient presentation, and assessments.
- Provide RN care for all ER patients, as well as handling of intubations, defibrillations, auto transfusions, Medlock insertions, splinting, and more.
Two years recent Registered Nurse clinical experience in a Emergency Department, Adult Emergency Department
- Active Registered Nurse licensure in the State of California
- Active American Heart Association CPR Certification
- Active American Heart Association ACLS Certification
- Active American Heart Association PALS Certification
United Health Systems