LOCATION: Oakland , CALIFORNIA
RN - Intensive / Critical Care Unit ICU CCU
Currently seeking an ICU Registered Nurse to fill a role in California. The ideal candidate will be Graduate from an accredited school of Nursing, BSN, possess 2 or more years recent clinical experience as a RN in Intensive Care Unit and hold a current RN licensure by California Board of Nursing or a Board of Nursing from a compact state.
Responsibilities and Requirements of RN - ICU - CCU
- Assessing a patient's condition and planning and implementing patient care plans.
- Treating wounds and providing advanced life support.
- Assisting physicians in performing procedures.
- Observing and recording patient vital signs.
- Ensuring that ventilators, monitors and other types of medical equipment function properly.
- Administering intravenous fluids and medications.
- Ordering diagnostic tests.
- Collaborating with fellow members of the critical care team.
- Responding to life-saving situations, using nursing standards and protocols for treatment.
- Acting as patient advocate.
- Providing education and support to patient families.
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in an Acute Care Setting.
- Current BCLS certification from the American Heart Association required
- Excellent communication skills
- Current active license as a RN to practice in the state of CALIFORNIA
- Personalized Compensation Packages
- Weekly Pay
- Healthcare Benefits
For consideration, please contact Natasha Karihaloo, Account Manager: email Natasha@uhcstaffing.com