IT Business Analyst- 100% onsite, NO SUBS
United Global Technologies Columbia, SC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
12+ months contract
IT Business Analyst
REQUIRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
1. 5 years’ experience in government IT projects as a business analyst or related duties
2. 5 years’ experience eliciting, mining, and documenting business rules, processes
3. Superb written and oral communications skills, including the ability to write requirements.
4. Very Strong proficiency in written and verbal communication skills.
5. Experience and ability to obtain business processes and requirements information by interviewing business personnel and by mining laws, regulations, and policy documents.
6. Knowledge of formal business process documentation.
7. Understanding of business modeling techniques, including the use of graphical process flow software
8. Ability to effectively communicate to executive management, line management, project management, and team members.
9. Ability to understand and conduct complex technical instructions and requests.
10. Ability to analyze, reduce, and logically organize complex technical data.
11. Ability to work effectively with users, vendors, and other IT personnel to identify and resolve problems.
12. Ability to plan, direct, instruct, and review the work of technical personnel.
13. Ability to communicate and provide status reports and other technical reports in a clear and concise manner.
14. Skilled at eliciting and translating customer needs into functional and technical requirements.
15. O365 products and Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, outlook, Teams, SharePoint)
PREFERRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
1. Candidates should be self-starters and creative problem solvers and have the flexibility to learn new products and technologies quickly.
Experience using JIRA and Microsoft Office products.
2. IIBA certification as a CBAP or CCBA,
3. Basic understanding of mainframe systems
REQUIRED EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science, information systems, public health, environmental science, or five years of related experience.
2013-2015 – UGT secured 400% growth over this 3-year period.
2012-2017 – Inc. Magazine has named UGT to its 500/5000 list of top IT service companies in the US for six straight years.
2018 – UGT has been honored as a Proven Performer in the ZeroChaos Performance Excellence Program.
United Global TechnologiesWhy Work Here?
Fastest growing IT Services company, room to grow and expand
2017 – Based on our past performance with the Department of Energy (DOE), UGT was selected into the Mentor Protégé program to support Stanford National Accelerator Laboratory (SLAC) in California. 2013-2015 – UGT secured 400% growth over this 3-year period. 2012-2017 – Inc. Magazine has named UGT to its 500/5000 list of top IT service companies in the US for six straight years. 2018 – UGT has been honored as a Proven Performer in the ZeroChaos Performance Excellence Program.