The project manager position in DC is in charge of overseeing daily management of construction projects from start to finish. You will be working directly with General Contractors/Owners on daily tasks and duties required for the project. At least five (5) years of project management experience in the glass and glazing industry working with curtain walls, storefronts, entrances and hardware with manufacturers such as Kawneer and YKK. is required. We have been in the industry for over 20 years, and we are growing! Be a part of the continued growth. This is a very family oriented organization and culture. Great salary, great benefits!
- Perform a key role in project planning, budgeting, and identification of resources needed.
- Ensure projects are being executed within budget
- Work with project superintendent to ensure that construction activities move according to schedule
- Developing and providing RFIs, Change Orders, and Modifications to GC/Owner on construction projects.
- Project accounting functions, including preparing monthly requisitions for work performed
- Oversee daily management of construction projects from start to finish.
- Serve as a link with General Contractor/Owner on daily tasks and duties required for the project
- Ability to provide preconstruction services to our clients
- Five (5) years of project management experience in the glass and glazing industry with specific experience in commercial office and residential buildings.
- Perform additional assignments as directed by company executives.
- Ensure contract compliance
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
- Knowledge of construction management, commercial building process, financial acumen
- Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Project required
- Working knowledge of scheduling software: Microsoft Project, Primavera and/or Suretrak preferred
- Intermediate knowledge of construction financial programs and software
- BA/BS degree in Construction Management Engineering or related field preferred.
- Technical expertise in preparing construction documents, negotiation of contracts and budgeting
- Ability to plan and organize
- Good client management ability
ONLY EXPERIENCED GLASS AND GLAZING PROJECT MANAGERS WILL BE CONSIDERED