Field Service Technician
United Gaming, LLC, is one of the leading companies in the Coin Operated Amusement Machine (COAM) industry in Georgia. We are building a team of talented individuals. We believe in working hard and delivering for our customers and teammates. We are a team that focuses on solutions, not problems. Our amazing Operations team has been and will continue to be the backbone of our success.
At United Gaming, we are looking for Field Service Technician to respond to service calls and perform preventative maintenance to COAMs. This individual will join a fun and dynamic Service Operations team focused on improving
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responds to service calls for equipment repairs in a timely matter
- Prioritizes calls according to urgency and current location
- Communicates with company dispatcher to efficiently manage service calls
- Troubleshoots gaming devices and repair as needed
- Manages inventory of the route vehicle to ensure parts are available when repairs are needed
- Interacts with clerks, management, and customers to solve issues as they arise
- Completes all necessary documentation for device entry and logs
- Performs auditing procedures on the gaming machines
- Delivers product from company location to customer locations
- Minimum of one to three years' experience.
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
- Proficient with basic PC skills
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must pass a background check
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- Valid Driver's License
- Clean driving record
- Must have a flexible work schedule availability, some evenings and weekends
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Frequently required to stand
- Frequently required to utilize hand and finger dexterity
- Frequently required to talk or hear
- Frequently required to lift/push lightweights up to 150 lbs.
- Utilize visual acuity to operate equipment, read technical information, and/or use a keyboard
- Frequently required to drive over 150 miles in a given day
United Gaming is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.
United Gaming, LLCTifton, GA
EngineeringView All United Gaming, LLC Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.