We are seeking a Home Health Aide / CNA to join our team! You will work alongside fellow caregivers to provide high quality patient care.
- Provide patient care under direction of nursing staff
- Administer prescribed medications to patients
- Sterilize and prepare medical tools and equipment
- Assist in the transport of patients
- Provide companionship and basic care to patients
- Maintain a clean and healthy environment
- Previous experience in nursing, patient care, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- Ability to work well in teams
Before our family based company became a national leader in home health, our heritage began deep in the mines of Blanding, Utah. Having been a predominant mining family during the uranium industries’ prime, we learned to cope with the affects of exposure that came years later.
These experiences have given us a unique perspective in providing superior care to our patients. By combining a well trained and experienced staff with the compassion that can only come from our first hand experience, we have set the industry standard for treating these special patients. It is this premise that has led to our rapidly expanding company.
We offer our clients a wide range of services for a wide range of conditions.