We are seeking a contractor Home Health Aide to become a part of our team! You will provide routine healthcare to patients at the patient's home.
- Basic computer skills
- Current CPR certification
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
- Strong communication skills and excellent bed-side decorum
- Valid driver's license and a year clean driving record
- Ability to pass a basic Home Health Care compliance course and test
- Monitoring vital signs
- Assisting clients with ADLs (light housekeeping, food preparation, bathing, etc.)
- Assist clients and family members regarding nutrition, treatments, and safety risks
- Preparing accurate, orderly, and timely reports and documentation
Before our family based company became a national leader in home health, our heritage began deep in the mines of Blanding, Utah. Having been a predominant mining family during the uranium industries’ prime, we learned to cope with the affects of exposure that came years later.
These experiences have given us a unique perspective in providing superior care to our patients. By combining a well trained and experienced staff with the compassion that can only come from our first hand experience, we have set the industry standard for treating these special patients. It is this premise that has led to our rapidly expanding company.
We offer our clients a wide range of services for a wide range of conditions.