The Junior Account Manager is responsible to take incoming calls from customers and potential customers. Professionally and effectively respond to any and all customer/potential customer requests. This includes but is not limited to:
1. The Junior Account Manager works to complete order information for production.
2. Works with the customer to coordinate and collect all necessary information to complete the KIT for production.
3. Works with quality control to provide examples, quote specs, customer packaging specs, sample(s) of film, artwork, and bulk components by which specification standards are measured.
4. The Junior Account Managers main goal is to complete the “KIT” needed to send a work order to production. The work order will be generated by the Junior Account Manager using the information collected in the KIT. The KIT includes:
· A signed Purchase Order
· A signed Quote Agreement
· Sales Order
· Specifications for all components including bulk, film, foil, consumer boxes
· Kosher/Organic Certificate if required for job
· Samples of bulk
· Samples of primary packing
· Samples of secondary packaging
· Samples of artwork for packaging
· Customer kitted sample
· Part numbers created- Descriptions on labels for bulk match Global Shop Description for part number
· Order printed components if necessary
· Stamps will be ordered if necessary
Once the KIT is complete the Junior Account Manager will generate a work order and if the last component has arrived the 20 day ARM will begin.
The Junior Account Manager creates the KIT and it’s attached to the Purchase Order.
The Junior Account Manager will send a portion (bulk) or copies (documents) of all necessary elements of the KIT to quality control so a component specification recorded can be created before receiving the components and verify all information for accuracy as the product is received. Participate in events/trade shows where WPIA is exhibiting.
5. Responsible for receiving, documenting, and submitting customer complaint paperwork to Quality for investigation.
6. Interface with potential customers and gather leads to develop new business.
7. Assist with “house accounts” (potentials that are walk-ins and/or direct call-ins) by meeting with and quoting them directly.
8. Participate in GMP/Safety Training.
9. Good communication skills
10. Can read, comprehend and complete all required documentation
11. Knowledge of essential Microsoft programs such as Outlook, Excel, and Word
12. Polite, courteous, and helpful disposition
13. Maintains customer service and quality-focused environment
14. Strong people skills which encourage approachability and employee trust
15. Is committed to furthering the strategic direction of the company
United Employment Solutions, Inc.
Why Work Here?Staffing Agency Located in Riverside, Pomona, Cudahy, La Puente, and Carson.
Our teams of dedicated professionals, are here to work with you on a personal one-on-one basis to ensure that we find you the right career.