- Identify long-lead items that need to be expedited through the project schedule process
- Identify problems early and act immediately to provide solutions
- Hold individuals/contractors accountable for deliverables and promises
- Manage the work to ensure that it is installed in compliance with and conforms to the approved contract documents
- Understand & implement basic concrete principles such as concrete mix designs, admixtures, curing, cold and hot weather procedures for concrete placing and finishing, formwork systems, etc.
- Ensure complete and accurate daily documentation of work orders/ticket work
- Ensure adherence to safety standards and ensures that trade and subcontractor site safety compliance with our standards and all applicable safety codes and regulations
- Supervise and developed hourly man-power labor
- Determine sequencing of work; maintain and submit 3 Week Look-Ahead schedules, and communicate updates and impacts to schedule with PM on a daily basis
- Manage all concrete structures to include foundations, elevated formwork cycles, cranes, layout and controls, placement, consolidating and finishing concrete best practices.
- Knowledge of the OSHA, federal and state regulations
- Solid written and oral communication skills
- Must be competent at performing complete and accurate project take-offs proficiency with industry practices, processes and standards minimum of 8-10 year’s experience professional experience within the construction and concrete industry ability to read, understand and interpret contract documents including drawings, specifications, scopes of work, and the project schedule and blueprints.
United Employment GroupUnited Employment Group, Inc. is a search and placement firm specializing in Concrete Products and Construction, Metals, Refrigeration, Engineering and Plastic Industries.