Warehouse Associate I
- Posted: over a month ago
Responsible for performing duties in the warehouse which contribute to a safe, clean, accurate, well-coordinated shipping, receiving, and customer service operation. Learn how to effectively and efficiently move material to meet the needs of our customers.
- Receives incoming materials, checking packing slips against actual merchandise received. Inspects materials for obvious defects, solving related problems and notifies supervisor as necessary.
- Stock shelves, ensuring materials are in their designated area.
- Pulls materials from warehouse shelves to fill current orders, back orders, inter-branch transfers and will call orders. Identify correct quantity and customer specifications.
- Utilize RF guns for picking and packing.
- Packs and ships materials in designated cartons per customer order and department procedures.
- Assists with loading and unloading trucks.
- Assists customers with pipe purchases.
- Cuts wire for counter, will call, and other specific sales orders to meet the customers specifications.
- Check email and trackers daily for time sensitive company information.
- Posts purchase orders via RF and other related data into the computer system.
- Works closely with all internal departments to help us achieve our mission, “To deliver exceptional service to our customers while maintaining the highest standards for courtesy, knowledge and ethics.”
- Performs other duties as obvious or assigned.
This is a safety sensitive position:
- May be required to operate powered industrial trucks.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. several times a day, bend, twist, and climb.
- Must wear approved safety boots and company logo shirts while on the clock.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Results Driven.
- Conflict Resolution.
United Electric Supply
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at United Electric Supply
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?