- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for the next employee owner to join our team as an Outside Sales Representative. This role reports to the District Sales Manager and is responsible for maximizing sales and profits on assigned accounts, identifying new business opportunities, and fostering a strong relationship with our customers.
- Develops and maintains principal level relationship with assigned customers through regular sales calls.
- Develops relationships and markets United Electric to potential new customers.
- Provides exceptional customer service, responding to all customer issues or problems in a timely and effective manner.
- Assists credit and accounts payable to resolve disputed issues.
- Assists the Gear and Lighting Departments with job bids and any job-related problems.
- Communicates regularly with Inside Sales on open orders and backordered items.
- Provides sales reports and territory sales forecast reports as required.
- Works closely with all internal departments, combining individual efforts to better serve the customer.
- Regularly attends communications meetings as required.
- Represents the company to the community, the public in general, and various local, regional, state, organizations.
- Attends applicable trade association meetings/events to promote our company.
- Proactively support the company with all marketing, new product, training, and cost-saving programs.
- Performs other duties as obvious or assigned.
- A demonstrated history of success as an outside sales representative.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 5 -7 years of experience in the Electrical Distribution industry.
- Experience selling labor services a plus.
United Electric Supply
BusinessView all jobs at United Electric Supply