Commercial Construction Superintendent
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
United Contractor Services is a growing national commercial specialty drywall, acoustical ceiling, EIFS, stucco, and painting contractor. We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Commercial Construction Superintendent to service our clients throughout the United States.
WHAT WE OFFER
We empower our associates to grow professionally while providing a competitive benefits and compensation package.
- Competitive salary performance incentive program that offers generous bonuses based on achievable metrics
- Opportunity for advancement in a rapidly growing company
- Optional medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Company paid life insurance
- 401k Plan
- Paid Time Off Plan and paid holidays
- 1-week paid volunteer leave each year in addition to our PTO plan
- Company paid lodging and meal per diem
- Competitive mileage rate
NECESSARY QUALIFICATIONS FOR SUCCESS
We provide the necessary technology and access to cloud reporting systems needed to complete projects on time and within budget.
- 5 to 10 years of commercial construction experience is required. Please list specific commercial construction experience related to drywall, acoustical ceiling, EIFS, stucco, and painting on your current resume' or project list.
- Ability to travel throughout the United States
- Layout complex construction projects
- Able to read and comprehend blueprints, architectural, and structural drawings
- Manage and follow project schedules
- Must be a motivated and detailed oriented
- Able to communicate with clients, sub-contractors, and employees in a professional manner
MAKE YOUR MOVE, APPLY NOW!
United Contractor Services is one of the largest and fastest growing specialty subcontractors in North America. We're ranked in the TOP 50 Walls and Ceilings contractors in the US and we provide a broad range of value-add services to repeat customers in our various regional offices and throughout the United States. We are looking for people with the same principles that brought us to where we are today: self-motivated, passionate, and hardworking. If you want to join a team of superstars on a mission to change the Construction Industry, as well as experience a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to wake up every day knowing that you are an important and appreciated part of a passionate team of professionals...than you are ready for United Contractor Services!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The United Family of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation gender identity or age.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
United Contractor Services
ConstructionView all jobs at United Contractor Services