- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
UCFS is looking for candidates who are passionate about making a difference in the lives of others! We are currently seeking a full-time Case Manager for our Norwich Health Center to improve overall health status by providing coordination and integration of services for clients with complex health needs and social service issues such as access to health care services, public insurance programs, community resources and support services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide outreach and engagement to client upon referral
- Use a strengths-based approach to assess client needs including health-related, financial, cultural and linguistic, and social
- Provide a broad range of supports such as care coordination, care plan development, assistance navigating health and social service systems
- Develop client-centered care plan that supports client empowerment and improvement of overall health status
- Establish and facilitate communication plan, timeline and follow up
- Participate in case reviews and supervision
- Maintain familiarity with community resources and collaborate with state and local agencies and other community based supports that are involved with the family
- Perform related administrative duties, including documentation of case management activities and any other record keeping and administrative tasks required for reporting purposes.
- Travel between UCFS sites may be required.
- Associates degree in human services or social work related field with at least 3 years of related experience in health or social services case management or a Bachelors degree with one year of related experience
- Ability to communicate fluently in a second language is a plus
- Exceptional written & verbal communication and solid computer skills, coupled with being culturally sensitive & passionate about helping others
- Proficiency in with Microsoft Suite, Internet, e-mail and standard office equipment and systems
- All employees at UCFS are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19
UCFS offers a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Flexible hybrid remote & on-site schedules
- Competitive salaries
- Generous paid time off including 3 weeks vacation, 5 floating holidays, paid company holidays and 10 sick days each year
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with 6% employer contribution
- Paid life and disability insurance
UCFS does not just welcome diversity, we celebrate it! We strive for diversity throughout our organization to reflect and represent the communities we serve. UCFS is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. BIPOC candidates are encouraged to apply.
United Community and Family ServicesWhy Work Here?
UCFS Healthcare improves the health and well-being of the community.
For over 140 years, UCFS has embraced life and faced challenges that are a reflection of the community we serve. We continue to focus our resources on areas of greatest need; build partnerships when demand is beyond our capacity to fulfill alone and have had a lasting impact on thousands of lives that entrust us to provide quality and compassionate care. UCFS is a nonprofit with the mission to be Eastern CT’s best choice for patient-centered health care. Joining UCFS means you will be part of the premier community-based organization with dedicated to providing health and human services to individuals and families. You will be part of a group of dedicated professionals committed to improving the health and well-being of the community.