Director of Nursing **$5000 SIGN ON BONUS**
- Posted: over a month ago
- $83,300 Yearly
United Cerebral Palsy of South Carolina
$5000 SIGN ON BONUS
Free Medical Insurance
United Cerebral Palsy of South Carolina is seeking a Director of Nursing with team and leadership experience to join a mission-driven nonprofit supporting people with intellectual/ developmental disabilities (I/DD) in small, community-based home settings.
Under the supervision of the Executive Director, the Director of Nursing coordinates, manages and supervises the implementation of medical/nursing services for all residential and day programs.
Job duties include:
- Provide direct supervision to a team of three nurses
- Conduct routine staff training related to medical issues.
- Provide supervision to auxiliary staff members in areas related to health care.
- Consult, support and provide guidance to caregivers.
- Conducting training on health, safety and medication administration.
- Working as part of an interdisciplinary team enabling program participants to live meaningful lives while maintaining good health.
- Supervising a team of three LPN’s and RN’s
Schedule is M-F daytime with shared on-call rotation after hours for remote support.
The ideal candidate:
- Has a current SC RN license
- Has a highly organized skillset with a focus on both details and high-level matters
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- Team leadership skills, and a cooperative, highly contributive demeanor
- 3-5 years nursing experience
- Experience managing teams
- Has a strong desire to positively impact the quality of life for people with I/DD.
United Cerebral Palsy of SC
AddressWest Columbia, SC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?