The hiring company, is expanding and growing. We are a Northeast Ohio based company with over 75 years of continuous success selling nationally to healthcare and medical practices. We are committed to fostering an environment that creates continuous learning opportunities and encourages professional development and growth. Driven by our core values and exceptional customer service, we are the industry leader in health and wellness distribution.
Due to our growth, we are currently looking for professional, motivated Medical Supply Account Managers in an Inside Sales role! You will have the unique opportunity to develop relationships with business owners and health professionals.
- Initiate outbound sales calls to build relationships with new customers
- Manage and qualify underpenetrated accounts and develop consultative relationships with transactional customers
- Protect and cultivate relationships with key customers
- Manage a portfolio of business from prospecting all the way thru closing the business
- Develop a pipeline of mid/large regional opportunities
- Sell value added services to business owners and medical professionals
- Unrelenting determination to achieve goals
- Strong communication skills
- Positive, entrepreneurial approach to each and every day
· Competitive base salary and monthly uncapped bonus
· 401(k) with company match
· Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision
· On site fitness center, personal training, health risk assessments and walking trail
· Paid days for charity participation
· Opportunities to participate in committees related to company culture, environmental sustainability and charity work
· Career path planning and growth opportunities
Meet directly with hiring managers on September 24th! Hiring managers will be at the Cleveland Sales & Management Career Fair hosted by United Career Fairs. Apply now, mark your calendar, and be sure to attend! More details below!
Make plans to attend a professional Sales & Management Career Fair in the Cleveland area on September 24th!
Base Salary, commissions, health insurance, dental insurance and retirement plans are offered.
United Career Fair events are tailored to professionals looking to find a new position in business development, sales or sales management. You can bypass a phone screen and meet directly with multiple hiring managers at one time. This will also help you stand apart from the competition, and gain better insight into several companies. No one gets hired without shaking someone's hand first, so - Apply now and then attend!
Cleveland Sales & Management Career Fair
Tuesday, September 24th, 2019 – 6pm Sharp
Holiday Inn Independence
6001 Rockside Rd.
Independence, OH 44131
*Free to attend
*Convenient evening hours
*Employer presentation format
The focus of this event is on Sales, Business Development, Marketing, Customer Service, and Retail & Sales Management opportunities. Job seekers enjoy individual, face-to-face time with hiring managers from a variety of different companies. This event is held in the early evening, making it easier to attend without having to work around an existing job schedule.
Here’s how it works: we will welcome you with a formal executive presentation in which each company will introduce itself and the opportunities they offer. You will then be free to meet with hiring managers from each company that has attracted your interest. This is not a cattle call job fair.
Whether you are a seasoned executive-level professional, just beginning your career, or anywhere in between, our events can connect you with as many valuable employer contacts in two hours as you would make in weeks of job searching on your own. In our 10+ years of hosting sales focused career fairs, we’ve helped thousands of candidates make a meaningful career change.
United Career Fairs was established in 2009 with executives that had over a decade of industry experience prior to founding the company. Our national schedule includes over 160 events annually, several of them in your local area. These events have become a hotspot for job seekers to make meaningful connections with hiring managers from multiple companies. Our reputation has helped us establish strong relationships with thousands of hiring companies. We encourage you to pre-register and then attend.
Job seekers who attend our events are more likely to obtain a new position than those who only ‘apply’ to job postings. Mark the date on your calendar & be sure to attend. Feel free to invite others.
PRE-REGISTER BY CLICKING THE APPLY BUTTON AND SUBMITTING YOUR RESUME.