At the hiring company, we strive to create and promote a strong family environment within our workspace. Professionally, we collaborate with each other to accomplish our goals, always working together as a team. Interpersonally, we strive to build a culture of inclusion, celebrating and leveraging our differences for the betterment of our products and our community.
We’re Building the Future
Join the hiring company in revolutionizing the home and remodeling industry and have an impact on over 40 million homeowners and 2.3 million professionals around the world. Frequently ranked as one of the top 10 most disruptive companies in the world and backed by marquee venture capitalists, the hiring company will allow you to drive the future of an industry worth $1.2 trillion in the US and Europe alone.
Our Sales Representatives Make Things Happen
Our sales representatives partner with industry professionals to help grow their businesses through local advertising on our website. Do you thrive in a fast-paced and competitive, yet team-oriented environment? Do you love turning feedback into progress and continually being challenged? If the answer is yes, then the hiring company might just be your next home.
What You’ll Do
- Prospect new business partners (we provide leads!) across the U.S. and Canada through high volume outbound calls
- Assess business needs of small to medium sized businesses
- Consult with professionals on how to effectively market their business on our website
- Management of the full sales cycle, from securing new business partnerships to facilitating a smooth onboarding process for the professional
- Meet and exceed monthly sales expectations
- Day & Overnight travel as needed (less than 5%)
- Ad Hoc responsibilities as required
At a Minimum, We’d Like You To Have…
- At least 1 to 4 years of inside sales experience (prospecting)
- Outbound cold-calling experience
- Focus on selling intangibles is preferred (i.e. advertising, financial services, business services..)
Ideally, You’ll Also Have…
- Tech-savviness - able to cogently conduct presentations virtually using assorted platforms and troubleshoot when complications arise
- Tenacity to exceed monthly sales objectives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team oriented mindset
Benefits & Perks
- Compensation is a combination of base salary and commission
- Excellent benefits package (Start day 1)
- Full training & development
- Career growth & opportunity
- Casual & fun work environment
- Healthy work/life balance
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Contests & incentives
Meet directly with hiring managers on June 25th! Hiring managers will be at the Phoenix Sales & Management Career Fair hosted by United Career Fairs. Apply now, mark your calendar, and be sure to attend! More details below!
Make plans to attend a professional Sales & Management Career Fair in the Phoenix area on June 25th!
Base Salary, commissions, health insurance, dental insurance and retirement plans are offered.
United Career Fair events are tailored to professionals looking to find a new position in business development, sales or sales management. You can bypass a phone screen and meet directly with multiple hiring managers at one time. This will also help you stand apart from the competition, and gain better insight into several companies. No one gets hired without shaking someone's hand first, so - Apply now and then attend!
Phoenix Sales & Management Career Fair
Tuesday, June 25th, 2019 – 6pm Sharp
Holiday Inn - Phoenix Airport
3220 S. 48th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85040
*Free to attend
*Convenient evening hours
*Employer presentation format
The focus of this event is on Sales, Business Development, Marketing, Customer Service, and Retail & Sales Management opportunities. Job seekers enjoy individual, face-to-face time with hiring managers from a variety of different companies. This event is held in the early evening, making it easier to attend without having to work around an existing job schedule.
Here’s how it works: we will welcome you with a formal executive presentation in which each company will introduce itself and the opportunities they offer. You will then be free to meet with hiring managers from each company that has attracted your interest. This is not a cattle call job fair.
Whether you are a seasoned executive-level professional, just beginning your career, or anywhere in between, our events can connect you with as many valuable employer contacts in two hours as you would make in weeks of job searching on your own. In our 10+ years of hosting sales focused career fairs, we’ve helped thousands of candidates make a meaningful career change.
United Career Fairs was established in 2009 with executives that had over a decade of industry experience prior to founding the company. Our national schedule includes over 160 events annually, several of them in your local area. These events have become a hotspot for job seekers to make meaningful connections with hiring managers from multiple companies. Our reputation has helped us establish strong relationships with thousands of hiring companies. We encourage you to pre-register and then attend.
Job seekers who attend our events are more likely to obtain a new position than those who only ‘apply’ to job postings. Mark the date on your calendar & be sure to attend. Feel free to invite others.
PRE-REGISTER BY CLICKING THE APPLY BUTTON AND SUBMITTING YOUR RESUME.