The hiring company is currently seeking team members who are interested in helping us to fulfill our Win-Win-Win Mission Statement - Customer Wins, Company Wins and Team Member Wins, each and every day. We are seeking goal-oriented people who will live up to the hiring company's core values and represent the company well in all facets.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face
· Respond promptly to customer inquiries
· Handle and resolve customer concerns
· Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries
· Provide pricing and delivery information
· Perform customer verifications
· Set up new customer accounts
· Process orders, forms, applications and requests
· Organize workflow to meet customer timeframes
· Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
· Manage customers' accounts
· Keep records of customer interactions and transactions
· Record details of inquiries, comments and complaints
· Record details of actions taken
· Prepare and distribute customer activity reports
· Maintain customer databases
· Manage administration
· Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
· Follow up on customer interactions
· Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
· Interpersonal skills
· Communication skills - verbal and written
· Listening skills
· Problem analysis and problem-solving
· Attention to detail and accuracy
· Data collection and ordering
· Customer service orientation
· Stress tolerance
Education and Experience:
· High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent
· Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
· Knowledge of relevant computer applications
· Ability to type
· Knowledge of administrative procedures
· Numeric, oral and written language applications
· Product knowledge
Meet directly with hiring managers on January 22nd! Hiring managers will be at the Indianapolis Sales & Management Career Fair hosted by United Career Fairs. Apply now, mark your calendar, and be sure to attend! More details below!
Make plans to attend a professional Sales & Management Career Fair in the Indianapolis area on January 22nd!
Base Salary, commissions, health insurance, dental insurance and retirement plans are offered.
United Career Fair events are tailored to professionals looking to find a new position in business development, sales or sales management. You can bypass a phone screen and meet directly with multiple hiring managers at one time. This will also help you stand apart from the competition, and gain better insight into several companies. No one gets hired without shaking someone's hand first, so - Apply now and then attend!
Indianapolis Sales & Management Career Fair
Wednesday, January 22nd, 2020 – 6pm Sharp
Embassy Suites by Hilton Indianapolis North
3912 Vincennes Road
Indianapolis, IN 46268
*Free to attend
*Convenient evening hours
*Employer presentation format
The focus of this event is on Sales, Business Development, Marketing, Customer Service, and Retail & Sales Management opportunities. Job seekers enjoy individual, face-to-face time with hiring managers from a variety of different companies. This event is held in the early evening, making it easier to attend without having to work around an existing job schedule.
Here’s how it works: we will welcome you with a formal executive presentation in which each company will introduce itself and the opportunities they offer. You will then be free to meet with hiring managers from each company that has attracted your interest. This is not a cattle call job fair.
Whether you are a seasoned executive-level professional, just beginning your career, or anywhere in between, our events can connect you with as many valuable employer contacts in two hours as you would make in weeks of job searching on your own. In our 10+ years of hosting sales focused career fairs, we’ve helped thousands of candidates make a meaningful career change.
United Career Fairs was established in 2009 with executives that had over a decade of industry experience prior to founding the company. Our national schedule includes over 160 events annually, several of them in your local area. These events have become a hotspot for job seekers to make meaningful connections with hiring managers from multiple companies. Our reputation has helped us establish strong relationships with thousands of hiring companies. We encourage you to pre-register and then attend.
Job seekers who attend our events are more likely to obtain a new position than those who only ‘apply’ to job postings. Mark the date on your calendar & be sure to attend. Feel free to invite others.
PRE-REGISTER BY CLICKING THE APPLY BUTTON AND SUBMITTING YOUR RESUME.