UBH is expanding our capacity to provide mortgage loans to home buyers and we are looking for an experienced Loan Processor to join our team. The successful applicant will be responsible for accurately managing residential real estate loan documentation through our established system, and reviewing it to ensure completeness and complies with current banking regulations and policies.
Applicants must be detail oriented, computer efficient and have great communication skills.
The responsibilities and duties are below but not limited to the followings:
- Reviewing home loan applications for any inaccuracy
- Inputting HMDA data into system
- Generate and send out required lending disclosures
- Generate and send out denial letters
- Gather all necessary documents for loan files
- Work with 3rd party lenders to facilitate permanent financing
- Work with sales offices to resolve any exceptions on loan files
- Maintain filing cabinets for loan files by purging all files older than 6 months
- Pull loan files for underwriter
- Use account portal to generate underwriting work sheet and prepare a complete loan file for underwriting
- Proficient in Google docs, Google sheet, Word, and Excel
- Any other assigned tasked as needed.