IT Project Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The IT Project Manager oversees various systems projects of a complex nature. Individuals with a background in IT Business Analysis, IT Business Systems Analysis, IT Program Manager, IT Product Owner will be well suited for this role. Works with management to identify business and IT project teams, assigning individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed, and developing schedule to ensure meeting deadlines of projects and timely completion of project. Independently formulate detailed program specifications using structured analysis and design methodology. Work with functional architects to define and implement application architecture in a multi-platform distributed environment. Serve in technical lead capacity during project development phase. Perform analysis of complex systems issues or changes. Assist team members with issues needing technical expertise or systems and/or programming knowledge. Responsible for monitoring and maintaining ongoing performance of systems and develop modifications according to business needs. Ensures adherence to project management processes and documentation standards.
Specific job duties:
- Support REMS IT Programs in the capacity of product management - business analysis, requirement elicitation and documentation, design and test support, production release support and be the main liaison and point of contact between internal and external customers and REMS IT cross-functional teams.
- Coordinate and oversee efforts with several IT units for REMS programs.
- Evaluate complex user requests, projects, and clarify objectives and functional requirements for new or modified computer programs.
- Determine feasibility, cost and time required, compatibility with current system, and system capabilities.
- Create and maintain user documentation, policy and procedures.
- Provide education, training and presentations on technical tools for IT and business users.
- Analyze the scope of projects, work cross-functionally with IT and other stakeholders, develop project plans with users, and provide time estimates.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline or equivalent work experience
- 3 – 5 years of relevant experience, or Master’s degree with 1 – 3 years of relevant experience
- Proficient use of Microsoft Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Project, Visio, Outlook, etc.)
- Strong proven analytical and requirements elicitation skills
- Project management experience and proven ability to meet deadlines and balance multiple deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentations skills
- Ability to handle sensitive or confidential information
- Work with minimum management oversight
- Ability to work with all levels of internal and external contacts with varying levels of technical acumen
- Thorough knowledge of programming concepts, design, procedures and practices
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment and make independent decisions
- Strong customer service focus
- Adaptability and willingness to learn new tools and applications
- REMS (Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategies) experience highly desirable
United Biosource Corporation
AddressOverland Park, KS
TechnologyView all jobs at United Biosource Corporation