- Full time position
- Monthly performance commission (base + commission)
- Healthcare, dental and vision plan
- Employee discounts and packages
- Meet and greet prospects to determine their needs and discuss vehicle options
- Communicate United Auto Group values, commitment and services to our customers.
- Complete quotes and explain financing options for used vehicles
- Work closely with our underwriting team and financing sources to review deals for approval
- Follow up with prospective customers and return email/ voicemail
- Market and sell vehicles using social media tools, phone skills, and CRM based texting and email
- Set appointments for to close sales onsite at dealerships.
- Follow up with existing customers for referrals and lead generation
- Commitment to becoming an auto sales expert and gain in-depth knowledge of vehicles and technology
- If you are experienced in giving exceptional customer service, have the drive to earn unlimited Income and want to build a career working as a sales consultant with a fast growing, exciting company, we look forward to talking with you.
- The ideal candidate must have an exceptional desire to succeed.
- Spanish language fluency required.
- Prior experience working with customers and providing an exceptional experience
- Steady work history and the commitment to starting a new career
- Outgoing, friendly personality with expertise at developing relationships
- Basic computer, email and internet skills
- Excellent appearance, verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Must possess the ability to ask for the sale and follow through
- Weekend availability is required as well as some evening hours
- Prior automotive sales experience is NOT REQUIRED
United Auto Group (TX)