United Art & Education in Fort Wayne, IN is looking for one sales associate to join our team. Our ideal candidate is self-driven, ambitious, and engaged.
- Welcomes customers by greeting them and offering them assistance.
- Directs customers by escorting them to our products.
- Advises customers by providing information on products.
- Runs register and handles various forms of payment, including store charges.
- Uses judgment to solve customer problems.
- Stocks shelves and maintains a clean and tidy store.
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Excellent verbal skills
- Able to problem solve as issues arise
- Year-round availability - no summer only applicants, please
We are looking forward to reading your application.
Available shifts and compensation: We have available shifts all days of the week. Compensation is $8.00 - $8.50/hour.
About United Art & Education: United Art and Education was founded in 1960, in Fort Wayne, Indiana. The 1970's and 80's marked the opening of our first retail store, and an expansion into nationwide catalog distribution. Today we continue with growth in our retail division, more extensive catalog coverage and the expansion of our web site.We are committed to serving schools, organizations and individuals with quality products, competitive prices and friendly customer service. Our goal is to make shopping fun for every customer, whether you're an art instructor, elementary teacher, school supply buyer, fine artist or parent.
By applying to this job, you agree to receive a text message with a link to your profile as well as a text message when an employer has responded to your application.