The Property Manager is a passionate and energetic leader that oversees all business operations and is the center piece for creating a vibrant community within the property. This diverse role requires professionalism, people skills, superior customer service, attention to detail, organization, being dependable, trouble shooting in addition to leading, training and selling. This role collaborates with the corporate office, Regional Manager and Asset Manager to optimize the asset value.
• Development and execution of operating and capital budgets.
• Maintain thorough product knowledge and that of major competition
• Implement and execute marketing strategies to increase property traffic, track and increase closing ratios, and achieve targeted occupancy
• Give dynamic and informative property tours to potential residents
• Supervise leasing and maintenance staff, including performance reviews, hiring and firing.
• Ensure compliance with company policies.
• Secure multiple bids on projects, renovations or other expenses
• Process work orders and follow up with contractors and maintenance
• Review and approve payables
• Persistent follow up on collections and past due balances
• Process applications, dispositions and evictions as necessary
• Audit lease files as needed to ensure adherence to all policies and procedures
- 5 year's Multi-Family
- Housing Experience
- Financial / Budgeting
We offer great compensation, an excellent benefits package, and training to reach your full potential!
United Apartment Group - DFW