We are seeking a motivated and experienced Leasing Agent professional to join our team serving our apartment home communities in 'Austin, TX!
The ideal candidates are natural leaders with strong communication; verbal and written skills as well as superb customer service, leasing and marketing expertise, as well as being well seasoned with Tax Credit and Affordable Housing experience.
Essential Responsibilities: Address the concerns of current and prospective residents in a friendly and professional manner. Tours and leases apartments as necessary. Leads rent collection efforts, specifically with delinquent residents. This may involve lease termination and legal action if necessary. Assist in managing the property's budget by making sound fiscal decisions to increase the net operating income of the community. Inspecting apartments during move-in and move outs, walking apartments and the community as needed.
- At least three years Affordable Housing experience
- Tax Credit Experience
- Proficiency in computers and property management software required
- OneSite Experience
- Knowledge of apartment rental and collection practices
- Customer Service and Sales experience
- General office, bookkeeping and sales skills
- Must be outgoing and friendly
- Attention to detail and ability to work independently is necessary
- Working with and or the ability to learn to work with today's technology (ie. Email, desk-top, lap-top, iPad, iPhone, tablet
- Thorough understanding of Social Media is necessary
- Background check and drug screen required
Compensation & Benefits
We offer a competitive compensation, advancement opportunities, full benefits including a 401k , and a competitive bonus program.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
United Apartment Group - AUS