We are currently seeking a superstar employee with a great attitude to work as an Assistant Property Manager at one of our properties located in the Austin, TX..
As an Assistant Property Manager, you are an important piece of the onsite management team. You help guide the ship, so to speak, of the community under the direction of the Business Manager. The Assistant Property Manager is a business leader who focuses on resident customer service and assists in managing operations, leasing activity, renewals, collections, financial reporting, supplies, and communications of a multi-million dollar apartment community. This position requires unmatched customer service and individuals who thrive in a customer-centric, fast-paced environment. Be ready to be busy!
Essential Responsibilities: Address the concerns of current and prospective residents in a friendly and professional manner. Tours and leases apartments as necessary. Helps with training staff as necessary and models effective sales techniques on a daily basis. Leads rent collection efforts, specifically with delinquent residents. This may involve lease termination and legal action if necessary. Assist in managing the property's budget by making sound fiscal decisions to increase the net operating income of the community. Inspecting apartments during move-in and move-outs, walking apartments, and the community as needed.
- 1 to 2 years previous minimum related work experience, property management experience a plus
- Customer Service and Sales experience;
- General office, bookkeeping, and sales skills
- Some management experience preferred
- A High School diploma or GED required; some college preferred
- Understand Microsoft Suite of Products (Word, Outlook, Etc.)Familiarity with property management software, OneSite
- Knowledge of apartment rental and collection practices
- Excellent organizational skills, the ability to multi-task, and strong written and verbal communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Property Management: 3 years
- Must-Have OneSite experience
- Strong collection experience
United Apartment Group - AUS