HEALTH & WELFARE FINANCIAL/STATISTICAL ANALYST
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Outstanding opportunity in actuarial firm preparing group health plan financial reports and related statistical analytics on healthcare benefits using actuarial software and analyzing data. Performs task of an accounting, mathematical or higher level clerical nature. The successful candidate will have an opportunity to work with healthcare consultants to develop and utilize actuarial models, utilize a variety of coding platforms to perform analysis of healthcare cost and utilization of data. Communicates with clients orally and in writing, helps clients with questions and problems. Maintains paper and electric files related to assigned clients; assures that files are complete, current and well organized.
- Provide statistical analysis of large, complex datasets
- Requires good mathematical skills
- Develop and implement statistical analysis plans to address project objectives
- Produce statistical reports
- Effectively present statistical findings to the consulting team
- Efficiently work independently and with others in a multi-task environment
- Degree (Bachelors or Masters Degree) in accounting, mathematics, finance, economics, or other quantitative field
- Experience in quantitative analysis with a demonstrated focus in statistics and analytics
- Excellent analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows, Excel and Word
- Professional presence
- Strong written and oral communication skills, and thorough knowledge of business English, spelling, punctuation and arithmetic
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Organizational and time management skills
- Self-starter with a team-oriented attitude
Equal Opportunity Employer
Our professional staff includes consultants, actuaries, research specialists and an attorney who are experts in the employee benefits field and well acquainted with the special issues facing multiemployer benefit funds. With an average employee tenure of about 9 years, we pride ourselves on the continuity and stability we are able to offer our clients.
United Actuarial Services, Inc.Why Work Here?
Flexible Work Hours and Excellent Opportunity to Gain Valuable Experience in the Actuarial Field.
United Actuarial Services, Inc. (UAS) has been providing consulting and actuarial services to multiemployer funds since 1951. We are one of the few actuarial firms that focuses entirely on Taft-Hartley fringe benefit plans. We are proud of the long-term relationships we have with our clients; some have been with us for over 40 years. Our professional staff includes consultants, actuaries, research specialists and an attorney who are experts in the employee benefits field and well acquainted with the special issues facing multiemployer benefit funds. With an average employee tenure of about 9 years, we pride ourselves on the continuity and stability we are able to offer our clients.
11590 N Meridian StreetCarmel, IN