Who we are:
Unite Us is reinventing the delivery of health and human services. We connect service providers on a common platform, enabling scalable, accountable and measurable delivery of wraparound care. Our technology provides the collaborative infrastructure for these communities. We care deeply about the work we do and the communities our software benefits. We're looking for people to join our team who share that passion for our mission to reinvent Health & Human Services and aspire to make a lasting difference for future generations.No matter how large our team grows, we will always be family. Unite Us prides itself on offering a competitive salary, full benefits, and the opportunity to change the world. Come to Unite Us and together we can build healthier communities for everyone.
About the Customer Success Team:
The Customer Success Representative role exists within the Customer Success Team. This group is a highly collaborative, fast-paced, and evolving team responsible for implementing new networks and maintaining relationships with existing clients. Our style of partnership and support is hands-on and relationship-based; we are proud of the white glove service we provide to our customers. We are experts in bringing together communities of providers - both in and out of the software- and we extend that expertise to our customers every day. As a team, we are quirky, dynamic, and collaborative. We share a passion for the work we do and hold each other to a high standard of work ethic, but we also know how to have fun!
The Customer Success Representative is responsible for supporting software users to understand how to use the software, to troubleshoot any technical issues reported, and to liaise with the Account Management and Technical teams to gather necessary information to shape fixes and updates. The role is unscripted, affording the flexibility necessary to successfully resolve all customer issues without restrictive timelines or canned verbiage; this approach requires demonstrated patience, empathy, sound judgment and balanced decision-making skills. We are looking for individuals with strong communication skills, the ability to think on their feet, and a keen interest in the health & human services space. This role is an excellent opportunity for anyone with a knack for working with people, explaining complex tasks in easy-to-understand terms, who can learn new technology quickly and wants to play a role in improving the health of communities across the country!
What You'll Do:
- Work closely with the Customer Success and Quality Assurance teams to ensure all users of the Unite Us platform are receiving white glove service and deriving value from the platform
- Maintain technical support chat with customers
- Train new and existing users on the Unite Us software
- Accurately report technical issues
- Configure software for new clients
- Manage and update customer web presence
- Extract and format data to demonstrate insights and learnings
- Excellent communication skills- you are an expert at breaking down complicated topics and explaining them in simple terms people can understand
- Self-starter motivation with strong organizational and time management skills - you make things happen!
- The ability to be empathetic, compassionate, responsive and resourceful- you are supportive and comfortable handling challenging situations over the phone
- A strong curiosity and the ability to learn quickly- you ask great questions!
- A focus on solution-seeking in the face of a challenge; you know how to organize and prioritize your workload
- Acute attention to detail
- The ability to thrive in a variable and demanding startup environment - you are highly adaptable
- A passion for healthcare or human services
Education and Experience
- Four-year college degree from an accredited institution.
- Customer service experience preferred
Environmental Job Requirements & Working Conditions:
- This position is based in San Francisco
- This position requires 10% travel
- All prospective employees must pass a background check